Vatche Arabian

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Departed

I can't tell you how much I love working for this production office, it is the best time! Just exciting things happening left and right, from arranging the set up of Jack Nicholson's TIVO to researching Plasma TV rental's for Martin Scorsese's hotel room. The day just has a little more glam then the day to day activities at Extech Instruments.

Yesterday I answered the phone, it was Thelma calling for the Production manager Patty. Thelma being the academy award winning editor. I also helped with Extras Casting with their Open Union Call, saw a few familiar faces, a few actors I'd tested for The Gift of Winter, a girl who worked on an indie project called Freedom Park, starring an actor from Mike and Court's movie, Midnight.

I'm so happy that I got this internship, and I'm at home. Speaking of home! I get to see Chrissy Liscombe tomorrow, hopefully we'll be hanging out, and goin to the movies!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my god, the set up this little journal is so fucking mod and beautiful. But stop trying to get people to convert to your fucking cult of blogger, dick.



    mw

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jeff said…

    I like how you can mod blogger a lot more than LJ and i think LJ is prob more of a cult.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home