Vatche Arabian

Monday, January 08, 2007

vatchearabian.com/Happy 2nd week of the New Year

I realized just recently, despite all these domain names I owned, the one site I didn't have was vatchearabian.com, so I registered it. Then I realized, I didn't really have anything to link it to. So I linked it to my blogger account. I don't really write much, but there's a lot of crazy things going on, most of which I'm not ready to talk about.

So, when you take the fact that I can't talk about anything out, that leaves me with absolutely nothing to talk about! I've got one pre-shot episode of Hello the Podcast left to cut, after that, we're going on a mid-season-hiatus. Give me some time to figure out new episodes, and maybe shoot something else. Who knows! I bought a convertor for my camera that gives me some XLR inputs on that TRV-950 of mine. Worthwhile investment, considering I won't be buying a camera for a little bit now, still got my new used car to pay off.

All-in-all things are good, holidays, anniversary, and new years came and went, and its a new year, 2007! I feel pretty good, and I smell some fun changes in the air! New Challenges, New beginnings!

Enough of that, I'm going to go play some xbox...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home