Vatche Arabian

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Superbad = Superawesome

Joel, a buddy of mine who I met through The Departed, took me to see a Preview/Press screening of Superbad, which has been a film I've wanted to see for a few months now. I'm happy to say I loved the movie, Judd Apatow's movies (whether he produced them or directed them), always have an endearing quality, which was definitely felt through out, despite its slapstick antics. I highly recommend Superbad.

This weekend was a lot of fun, I went out to Rockaway Beach with Gregg, Andy, Regina, and her friend Meaghan. I haven't been to a beach all summer, and I'm not really taking a vacation this year. I completely unplugged, leaving my cell phone at home, and taking the ride out there. The weather was amazing, the water was warm, and the waves were excellent. Very glad I made that trek. I've been working a lot, both at Howcast and outside of Howcast. A lot of my time for my own personal projects (itsmyremote.com, Hello the Podcast, etc) has been sacrificed to just as I kinda get used to my new life down here in NYC.

This week is looking good, friends coming back into the city, Beastie Boys Concert, and steak on the menu tonight.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home