Vatche Arabian

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Summarize life.

Let us see.

Alkaline Trio at the Avalon: Good, not amazing, but good. Thank you Jason.

East of Eden at the Brattle with Chrissy:
A great film! Book better by far, but if I hadn't read the book, it is an amazing film. Good job Elia Kazan.

Ashes & Diamonds:
Reccomended by Thelma Schoonmaker, a great polish film, containing a few shots that Martin Scorsese is definitely inspired by.

The Get Up Kids Last concert at the Palladium:
I'm glad to see the Palladium remains in my opinion as the worst club in existance. But it was a great farewell show for The Get Up Kids, they shall be missed.

Six Month Anniversary with Chrissy - All around Boston Proper: Nothing beats spending a day with Chrissy Liscombe.

I havent updated because I've been working 12-15 hour days for The Departed, its pretty much all I do and I can't talk about it publically, so I don't have much to say. I hope the update holds you over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home