Vatche Arabian

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Gotta Love the MTA

So the last two days at work, I've needed to be in the office to open up since Patty was going to be out, and two days in a row, the N train got stuck at the same stop (36 Ave) in Astoria.

The best part about living on the Last Stop off the N is the fact that no matter what day it is, I've never had to stand on the subway on my way into work. Ever. There's always a seat. So, getting stuck on the train for 30 minutes yesterday, and almost 90 minutes today because of apparent tunnel flooding and the impending apocalypse could have been worse, I could have been standing.

Got this cool Matrox MXO box at work that enables us to record full motion video from a computer. It'll make recording on screen demonstrations a lot easier, however, the way we're set up, we'll need to rent a deck to record in HD. Which I'd rather be doing...

I hope the MTA got its act together for the ride home, I fear the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home