Vatche Arabian

Monday, July 11, 2005

A Rarity, a New Post!

I loaded this up yesterday, in hopes that I'd actually get the opportunity to write something in it, but I wrote a sentence, then closed it. Instead, I found myself deeply involved in a game of Yahoo Pool with Chrissy Liscombe, scanning archival photos from the Michael Powell estate, and watching The Bourne Identity.

I had a good weekend. Saturday was finally my graduation party. We had it at the Chateau, a nice family Italian restaurant in Waltham. Everyone showed up, including Chrissy Liscombe! It was quite fun, I enjoyed my Chicken Parm.

Things are good at the Production Office, they wrap this leg in Boston by Friday. They move back to New York City for the next three weeks, and then are returning to wrap up here in Boston at the end of August.

MacWorld is this week, Jeff and I got our exhibition passes, so hopefully we'll be able to go down and get free things...I enjoy free things, like I need more clutter/junk in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home