Vatche Arabian

Friday, October 28, 2005

Problem with Google

Between 2:15 and 2:20, for some reason I was unable to get to Gmail, anytime I'd try to go to www.gmail.com I'd be forwarded to the following address:

https://cwoo52:9970/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl<mpl=wsad<mplcache=2

Which would then forward me to a google keyword search of cwoo52.

Now, what is even more peculiar, when you change the number after cwoo, it'll take you to random sites, I tried 25 and getting rid of the number completely. It forwards you to actual websites

What is going on? Anyone know? Find anything funny when you change the number? Why would this have come up?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    GMail works fine for me today... Not sure what that is. Especially since it doesn't return any search results. I thought maybe it was a Google prank to show you something new or interesting. Not sure about this one.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Steve said…

    I think the google search bar causes problems with gmail sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home