Vatche Arabian

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Big 2-2

I'm sitting here listening to Jimmy Eat World's CD "Clarity," a CD I've probably mentioned prior as being my all-time favorite album ever. I am ashamed to admit that I actually never owned the CD, and of course, Chrissy being the all-time best girlfriend, purchased it for my birthday.

It was a good birthday party, it turned into a mini-reunion among my friends, old and new! Nayad and Jeff came, and friends from school, Ben, Jason, Bri, Andy, Gregg, and Regina. We met at my house, then walked over to Not Your Average Joe's (which turned out to be much better then I thought it would be).

We hung out at my place for a bit, and then we called it a night. Thank you for everyone who came, and thank you Chrissy for being the best and coming up with the idea of getting everyone together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home