Vatche Arabian

Saturday, September 03, 2005

John C. Devorack

So within one week from listening to "This Week in Tech" Episode 20, I became victim of Blog Spam! I don't know why a robot would bother wasting their time on my Blog, only my Mom and girlfriend read it.

But Devorack (from TWiT) said to put in the whole "identify" you're a human security protection think where you've got to type in a series of random letters in order to post. I one upped him, no more anonymous posts either!

"I get no Spam!"
-John C. Devorack.

I love TWiT.

Furthermore...I believe Jeff Gonzalez should write about this phenomenon in his own blog, "Jeffrey's Tech Blog," since this is not really my chosen domain.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Jeff said…

    I need to start blogging again. Especially my tech blog.

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    Same thing happened to me like a day before that episode. I got like 3 or 4 bot-posted comments.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Vatche said…

    Jeff you NEED to start posting again

     

Post a Comment

<< Home