Vatche Arabian

Monday, March 26, 2007

easter bunny

It's that time of year again, the Easter Bunny descends onto the Watertown Mall. I've been working for the Mall for quite a long time in these seasonal photographer positions. It's [sort of] a fun time, and it doesn't quite feel right if I'm not doing it. So that's what went on this weekend.

I'm making a lot of big decisions lately, one of which is the decision to shift my focus from Hello into a new endeavor, using a lot of what I learned on that project in this new pursuit. Through Hello I learned much about the viral nature of online video, the power of social websites like myspace, digg, and facebook. I also learned how involved an audience can get into an experiment like hello. Hello will still exist, as a way to take some of the storylines that don't work in this new show, hello will transition to almost a strange story based sketch show. Not sure yet, as you can see, the kinks are still being worked out.

In other news, my R6:Vegas addiction remains, and my Flash cart for the DS rules.

Hope you enjoyed this update as much as I enjoyed writing it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home