Vatche Arabian

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do unto others

as you would have them do unto you, a wise man said once. I tell ya, he was onto something.

The weekend was really fun, Friday night, hung out with Dan, Andy, and Lacey, went out, it was all good! Saturday, Andy and I met up in the park, walked around, then came back and went to the Beer Garden in Astoria. Dynamite place! And I ended the weekend by seeing Ted Leo, The Thermals, and Birds of Avalon by myself at the Mccarren Pool.

Monday, Diggnation Party, which was a lot less nerdier then you might thing (actually, probably not), but it was definitely worth while because I met quite a few coders/engineers, who knows, those are good people to know!

Tuesday night, brought an amazing surprise, I fell into two Yankees tickets, box seats, two seats behind the Orioles bullpen. I went with Lacey, and had an amazing time, I mean, Yankees lost (not that it matters right, I am from Boston!) but it was still REALLY fun, and I needed a night like that.

I saw Tania this evening at her last night of The Tempest, which was ironically the second time I've seen her in that play (first time we were in High School, she was at the Wheelock Theater, Jeff and I saw her), they did a really great job. Ended the night seeing Reggae with Cassandra.

It's weird, I went through this phase of not doing anything, now everday since last Friday I've been doing stuff! You move in an out of being social I guess, spurts.

However, my netflix still sits unwatched...poor netflix.

Anyways, to go back to what I started the post with, I've been seeing a lot of stuff going on, and I'd rather not go into details, but, I was brought up to treat people the way I'd like to be treated. I think the reason they say to treat people the way you'd like to be treated is because if you don't, they end up treating you the way you treat them, and in the end, you've just got one really long sentence with the word "treat," in it sixteen times. So, be excellent to each other.

And party on dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home