Vatche Arabian

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Goodbye to "The Departed," hello the beach!

The Departed has come and gone, and I'm sad to see it go, though I must admit I am looking forward to a little break from it. There are only so many 80 hour weeks you can take right? So the production office is open for another week as we wrap out, and then we're on a two week skeleton crew, which means I'm gonna help out at Extech during that downtime, and develop this new project I'll be shooting in a few weeks, and I'm gonna focus on submissions for Booth. The Departed will return in just four weeks.

I met up with Chrissy Liscombe yesterday after a real painful two hours at Extech fixing my messed up computer. We went on an adventure to Nahant Beach, we used to go to Revere/Nahant a lot when we were younger, we'd have a little picnic in Nahant and go swimming in the ocean, a little of that came back, simpler, funner times. We had fun though, we wrote in the sand, I splashed Chrissy pretty good, then she got us a Ninja Turtle Ice Cream bar, which I enjoyably ate off the sand since mine fell, I still got the gumball eyes though.

After we went to the Galleria Mall, had an appetizer at Cheesecake Factory (officially my favorite restuarant), and then I bought a present for my house, a new crazy digital coffee machine since our old one broke.

Then, I waved goodbye to Chrissy Liscombe, and fell asleep in my bed, sleeping in, officially, with nothing hanging over me. I woke up, nice and early, watched a movie, then played Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas till 5:45pm. Yes, I didn't move once, maybe once to take a shower and get water. I feel relaxed...chillaxed even. Now to finish my night, I pop in The Red Shoes by Michael Powell, then Family Guy, and that'll be the end of a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home