Vatche Arabian

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

October in August

It's crazy out, it was literally like October out there today. But strangely enough, I liked it, I've been craving that for some reason. I love the Fall, and I'm oddly enough looking forward to the Winter. Though ask me again, I highly doubt by February I'll be feeling the same way seeing as though I have to walk every where, but, I'll have to invest in some warm winter clothes and boots, then all will be well.

Also, I came to the conclusion today that Golf Umbrella's are the Pedestrian version of obnoxiously large SUVs. A) Because their unnecessarily huge, B) The people who use them tend to be obnoxious and oblivious of their size (This is a gross generalization, as not all SUV drivers are obnoxious). Like seriously, I got hit in the face a dozen times today, totally uncalled for people.

I picked up Bioshock today, I've been playing it for almost 2 hours, though linear in gameplay, its very very fun. It'll hold me over till Halo 3 comes out...I think....I haven't bought a new game in months, and I was craving some sort of relaxing distraction. So thank you 2k Games for this well built FPS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home