Vatche Arabian

Sunday, August 14, 2005

A little get together

Chrissy, Mike, and Nayad came over yesterday for a little get together. We hung out, had some pizza and divine mozzarella sticks and had a marathon of my movies since High School. It was so weird watching stuff I hadn't watched in such a long time. Nayad was interviewed for A Look Through Our Eyes which she'd never seen before, so I was glad she finally got to watch it.

It was a good time, Chrissy got me some house warming presents! A towel dispenser, a little dishwashin soap thingie, and a really sweet picture of us!

Friday after work I went up to Framingham to meet Chrissy's grandmother who is up visiting from Florida. She was a very nice lady and I had a very good time!

The editors are back tomorrow, so I'm psyched about that, and the movie moves back completely on Tuesday. The future is still up in the air, but its slowly becoming a little bit clearer, for once.

OH! Arabian Productions.com is back up and running and better then ever, check it out! It's completely revamped, all new, with new content, and uniform design. http://www.arabianproductions.com

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    Hey Vatche, Arabianproductions.com is looking good...I downloaded that behind the scenes featurette for The Gift of Winter, and it looks like the movie is awesome! (I like the funny dog in the background during part of your interview in the featurette.) ttyl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home