Vatche Arabian

Monday, August 29, 2005

Netflix and Friends

I'm very happy with Netflix and I can't believe I lived so long without it. Every single movie I could ever want (almost) is on Netflix, and they have a fast turn around time. Blockbuster is a thing of the past, the market changed, and flew right by them.

I saw The Bicycle Thief this weekend finally and I loved it, there's a bunch of movies on Marty's documentary "My Voyage to Italy," that I'm dying to see, half you can't even find on DVD. The whole first half of the documentary they talk about all these films by Rossellini, one of them I really wanted to see, Paisan, but Netflix does not have it.

Chrissy Liscombe moved back to Fitchburg for Orientation this weekend. It is so weird not doing it for once. The whole timeline of things is messed up, you get used to School two semesters, then summer vacation. Now, I'm on track to work for the rest of my life.

Jason and Gregg are going on internship, Andy is moving to Brookline, and Ben is up in Fitchburgb. I've been trying to make it out to Ben and Ashlie but it has just been the craziest Summer ever.

Good times ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home