Vatche Arabian

Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Departed and Best Buy

My computer, a Toshiba Satellite laptop has been at the Best Buy service center (I'm assuming located in some unknown third-world country) for the last 3 weeks. The diagnosis was that my hard drive was sufferring from bad sectors, and it was losing data. Requiring the hard drive to be completely replaced, as well as the LCD for dead pixels. Seeing as though my Toshiba laptop already had the entire cover replaced due to lack of grounding, as well as the motherboard. There isn't much left on the computer left to replace, save for the keys.

Well, either way. My computer isn't ready yet, and I'm gonna lose it.

The Departed is going well, its very fun, Thelma is back and I've been back and forth between here and editorial!

This weekend: Movies with Razmig, Chrissy, and Jeff!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vatche

    Could you tell me how long they will be filming in Boston ? As I am going there on business soon and wondered if the filming will still be going on ..as I might be able to catch some if it is being done outdoors.

    Thanks

    Kathy

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Vatche said…

    Unfortunately, I'm unable to tell you where they will be filming in Boston, and exactly till when, just because I'm bound by a confidentiality agreement. But if you keep your eye on the local columns in the papers: Names in the Living Arts section of the Boston Globe and the Inside Track in the Boston Herald, they usually have tips in there.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vatche

    Thanks for your reply,as well as, newspaper columns to keep an 'eye' on.


    Kathy

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Vatche said…

    Do I know you Kathy?

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vatche

    No, you don't know me. A friend of mine ,who witnessed some of the earlier filming in June ,alerted me to your site.She has been reading it for a while. She told me recently that the film crew was back in town, and I asked her would they still be there when I arrived. She said she didn't know ,but that in one of your post you had mentioned them leaving and how many weeks before they returned. And she said you might know how long they'll be in Boston this time, so why didnt' I post a comment to you

    I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home