Vatche Arabian

Friday, August 31, 2007

traffic sucks

so, I guess I can't completely blame this on the MBTA, it was half the MBTAs fault.

I was in Brookline helping Lacey set up her room (she just moved up from New York), and was on my way back to Watertown. I literally waited 40 minutes for the bus to come from the stop before mine to mine, in the span of this 40 minutes. Two other buses drove right by our stop, one was half full, and the other out of service. When the bus FINALLY came, it was full to the brim. Then, it braked every three feet because of the traffic.

To top it all off, I forgot my iPod headphones at home.

It took me, TWO hours to get from Brookline to Watertown, thats HALF the time it took me to come from New York to Boston on Wednesday night.

Lacey was just saying she feels bad because she keeps comparing Boston to New York, and I hate to say it, but the whole time this was all happening, I couldn't help compare it to New York. Any deficiencies I thought the New York Transit system were totally put into perspective by my little travel experience this afternoon.

/endrant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home