Vatche Arabian

Monday, December 17, 2007

Strange Dream

I had a very odd dream last night.

I was living in a nice area in Iraq, and was out grocery shopping. They didn't have Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast, but the turkey breast they had was only 99 cents a pound.

Try figuring out the meaning of that dream Freud...

Somehow, my Call of Duty 4 may be mixing with my weekly Grocery Shopping trip.

I filled up on gas this weekend, cost me $49.33. My monthly subway pass in New York was 76 bucks! I'll probably have to fill up at least every two weeks. sigh.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Fábio Melo said…

    That's very cheap for a turkey breast =]

    Here in Brazil it would not cost lesse than R$ 2,50 (about U$ 5) a pound!

    Nice blog!

    TemPraQuem <<< Click Here!

    It's a brazilian blog, all in portuguese, but check it out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home