Vatche Arabian

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Humidity? 85º in October?

It's been a bit ridiculous the last few days as far as the Weather goes. It's so humid out it's driving me nuts. I've had to sleep with the AC on two days in a row just because its so unbearable in the apartment.

I had a great weekend. Met up with some old co-workers on Friday night, my buddy Phil and his fiancée Steph came down on Saturday and spent the night.

This upcoming weekend, I'll be heading up to Boston for a few nights. Just to relax and recharge. It'll be nice to see Jeff & Razmig, and some other folks if I have time.

I saw "The Assassination of Jesse James by Coward Robert Ford" this weekend, probably one of the most convincing period films I've seen a great while. The cinematography was amazing, and Casey Affleck was excellent. Highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home