Vatche Arabian

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

creatively antsy

I'm definitely feeling an itch to do something creative. I think I've been in the city long enough now that I feel adjusted enough to start working on creating some new content. Perhaps starting up Hello the Podcast now, but of course, gotta find some new talent/stars for the show!

I'm looking to write a feature too, just working the amount of hours I do tends to wear down on me. So it's finding that balance of obsessing over one's own work, while still giving 110% at the office that I'm working on now.

In 2004, at this New Age store in Encinitas, I picked up this book on meditation. It's been collecting dust on the bookshelf until yesterday. I started going through the lessons, I mean, my mind is going in a million different directions, perhaps this'll help bring some focus and direction to my thoughts! It works for David Lynch, sorta, Inland Empire was a little out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home