Vatche Arabian

Sunday, September 16, 2007

hello september, my old friend

I celebrated my 24th birthday this past week, my boss was gracious enough to take me out! It was a nice small little get together with some people from work and some old friends who live in the city. I have a year before I've lived a quarter century, so a year before I start to have another life-crisis of sorts.

My parents were here for my birthday since Wednesday, they did some site seeing, we spent some time together, had dinner, and they helped me finally set me apartment up to something that resembles a home. Now its beginning to look a little inhabited rather then a room with a bed and desk. The lava lamp is going, that's how you know I've set up shop.

This weekend also marks my fifth month here in New York City. It's a bit unbelievable how fast things move, but here I am. I absolutely love the weather of the past few days, I'd like to actually have a fall this year, okay mother nature?

I need a haircut. Bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home