Vatche Arabian

Monday, December 24, 2007

T'was the Night Before Christmas

How many blogs you think are starting with that headline this evening?

I'm gonna be shifting over to a wordpress blog hosted on my servers soon, not that there is anything wrong with Blogger, I just feel like there will be more control. I'm starting a few multi-user blog sites (one of my many in-progress developing ideas), and I figure that'd be a good time to shift my personal blog to my site.

Unfortunately, I don't believe there's a way to migrate the content from blogger to the new blog without making it a manual transition, but, such is life.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday, it's all very stressful, but, thankfully, we've got a year to recover from this before we go through it all again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home